We all know about the tags and use them every day - they are everywhere on the Web. These short words make life easier - so, why not to use this concept on our personal computers?
Based on the convenient drag'n'drop technique, TaggedFrog allows you to organize your files, documents and Web links. Just add objects to the library and tag them with any keywords. That's it. You can forget the file name or where the file is located, but don't worry - the tags will find the file for you.
You can tag Web links, Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents and images. In fact, you can tag any kind of file. And if you wish, you can tag each and every file on your hard drive!
Moreover, you are able tagging files directly from Windows File Explorer because the application is integrated with Explorer's context menu. With TaggedFrog you can tag everything!
- To tag data just drop it from File Explorer or Web Browser
- Fast and intuitive access to your files via tag cloud
- Simple and clean - everything you need, nothing you don't
- Organize with ease - tags, filters and sets
- Integration with Windows Explorer context menu
- Automation with help of Scan and tag and Auto-tagging features